Prof. Dr. habil. Manfred Klüppel
Study of physics at the Phillips University Marburg
Title of Diploma Thesis: "Black Holes"
Ph. D. in theoretical physics at the Phillips University Marburg
Topic: "The spacetime structure of quantum systems in external fields"
- Scientific coworker at the Phillips University Marburg
Department: "Foundations of Physics and Mathematical Physics"
Research on fundamentals of quantum mechanics, quantum field theory and gauge theories
- Post-Doc and Senior Scientist at the German Institute of Rubber Technology
Research on rheology of rubber melts
- Head of Department "Material Concepts and Modeling" at the German Institute of Rubber Technology
- Lecturer in Polymer Materials at the Leibniz-University Hannover
- Habilitation Thesis at the Leibniz-University Hannover
Title of Thesis: "A fractal approach to structure analysis and micro-mechanical modeling of elastomer materials"
- Privatdozent at the Leibniz-University Hannover
- Professor at the Leibniz-University Hannover
Soft matter physics, polymer fluid dynamics and rheology, filler networking and reinforcement, polymers based functional materials, soft matter contact mechanics and friction, interface phenomena, elastomer physics and rubber technology