The aim of the DIK`s quality policy is to guarantee the customer satisfaction concerning requested and executed services.
Our quality management system intends to guarantee the quality and reliability of test results in order to sustain the customer confidence in our work at DIK Prüfgesellschaft mbH.
The DIK Prüfgesellschaft mbH is accredited for flexible scope by Germany`s National Accreditation Body (Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH, DAkkS) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018. This gives our testing laboratory objective and internationally recognized evidence of their competence in the accredited areas.
In this context, the flexible scope of accreditation means that the accreditation does not only refer to a fixed list of selected test methods, but that the testing laboratory is permitted, without need of prior information and approval through DAkkS, to perform:
• the free selection of standard test methods or equivalent/similar methods within defined test areas (category I)
• the modification, refinement and development of test methods within defined test areas (category II).
With the flexible scope of accreditation, we can offer customers a wider range of tests in the following testing field:
• mechanical-technological tests
• chemical tests
• determination of temperature-dependent properties
• determination of N-nitrosamines
Dr. Kelim Vano Herrera
Phone: +49 511 84201-42